Saturday, October 4, 2008

My voice's gone..

I lost my voice this morning. I have had cold since days ago. I was down at the moment so I caught a cold quite easily. This has been horrible. It was started from my itchy nose which then became snotty. And then my throat. It's been so sore. I cough a lot and that even makes me worse cause it hurts a bit when coughing. And this morning I lost my voice, I can't barely talk.

The nice thing is .. a friend of mine from Korea who rents a room in my house gave me a couple of medicines. She gave me one traditional Korean medicine and a pack of Corn tea. The first medicine tasted a bit bitter as it is as believed made of natural herbs. The second one tasted much nicer. Well I know tea is not really a medicine but when I feel sick like this everything drunk that is drunk very rarely is considered medicine. I think that's reasonable. But I'm not talking about alcoholic drinks, unless they really help. I think I fancy one glass of very light beer now. I think I know where to get one, but not here badly. There's only one place and I know the producer very very well :D

Anyway, as my way of thanking her for having given me the 'medicines' I decided to take a couple of pictures to put them in my blog and share with everyone here.

Herbal medicine


Corn tea

No comments: