The above map depicts: 355 visits from 21 Sep 2008 to 22 Oct 2008This map is normally updated daily (latest: 2008-10-22 06:17:09 GMT)
CLICK TO ENLARGE THE PIC
This blog has been around for more than one year but only one month ago I put this ClustrMaps widget onto this blog to see how many visitors have visited the site from time to time. Here I am now making a monthly review of how many visitors there have been since one month ago. According to ClustrMaps there have been 355 visits from many areas around the world.
Only one thing I am still wondering, is it true that I've got some visitors from the US and also around Europe apart from those from Asia and some other countries indicated by the small red spots on the map above. I am not that surprised with the three big red spots in the area of South East Asia as I live there/here (all displayed on the map above, just give it a click). But what about the other three big spots in the US (mostly somewhere around New York, California and [I guess] New York State?) and one in north UK? Is it true that they've viewed my blog that often based on the definition of that big red spot which means 10-99 visits? It might be only 10 or so clicks but If it's true then I am honestly proud (well I work on this blog on my own from obviously the postings to the design, so having visitors from the US makes me pretty proud) and very happy with that. :D [my head starts getting bigger now...]
Just hope someday this blog will finally be carefully viewed and admired by the Americans! Yay, love America! :D Go, Obama! Make this world a better place to live! -if McCain and Palin win the election, I will stop blogging. But I know that sort of silly thing is so not gonna happen, otherwise the voters are dumber than.. Palin! I know they're not.
No comments:
Post a Comment