Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hunting a scary place

.::HALLOWEEN::.

Halloween is one night away! This would be my first time to have Halloween overseas. I am in between whether I can celebrate it or not regarding I haven't found a good place yet to have the party and also a place in where the drinks are not so expensive as I am pretty out of cash at the moment.

Even though I am excited to have a Halloween party I have not actually prepared myself with any Halloween themed costume or makeup. I'm not really looking for places like night clubs that actually hold a Halloween party as well as use the moment to gain more visitors to just have drinks, dances and miss the Halloween 'spirit' in casual cloths rather than scary costumes and bloody makeup regardless I am not prepared with the costumes myself.

Let's see.

2 comments:

testing123 said...

Malaysia - the best locatioN!!

Rad Sujanto said...

The scariest you mean? Wow, gotta to go there some day! you can introduce me to 'that' Indonesian girl! ;-)