Tuesday, September 9, 2008

News from MTV VMA 2008. And the winners are...

BEST FEMALE VIDEO


Britney Spears Piece of Me”

(first time winning in this category)


BEST MALE VIDEO

(Sorry Chris Brown receiving the award video can not be found on anywhere)

Chris Brown “With You”


BEST DANCING IN A VIDEO


Pussycat Dolls “When I Grow Up”


BEST ROCK VIDEO


Linkin Park “Shadow of the Day”


BEST HIP HOP VIDEO

(Sorry Lil' Wayne receiving the award video can not be found on anywhere)

Lil Wayne “Lollipop”


BEST NEW ARTIST


Tokio Hotel


BEST POP VIDEO


Britney Spears “Piece of Me”

(Accepting the award from former friend Paris Hilton…akward!)


VIDEO OF THE YEAR


Britney Spears "Pieces of Me"

5 comments:

testing123 said...

hey :)

Finally, I kno who win this and that. THANKS! coz I have nooo idea who wins and even nominated. Well, PCD deserve the spot ;) but britney spears? :p

Rad Sujanto said...

haha you're against britney? i'm for her. i kind of support her comeback.

PCD look cool in their video. u know what was so surprising in the last VMA? the best new artist awards went to a so-not-known band called Tokio Hotel.. I bet miley cyrus went furious since she was also nominated..

testing123 said...

I used to loveee Britney but since shes all insane and bein an attention whore lately, nahhh.

PCD always loook fabulous in all their vids - button. Well, they r sluts, arent they? (quoted by lily allen) :p. Well, Tokio Hotel is pretty coool. But the fact that the lead singer looks like girl just bumps me. Miley Cyrus wuz nominated too??! woahh!! good thing she didnt win ;)

testing123 said...

Hahaha.. nooo.. Miley is sooo beyond my taste. I dont really like Disney stars like HSM and Hannah Montana.. She is in fact the future lindsay lohan.

Rad Sujanto said...

Haha.. Brit was one of the former Disney stars too. Aguilera too. yea somehow you have reason to say that not all of them can survive easily. Lohan's career is crashing down from time to time.