Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New look

Oh I just finished re-designing my blog look. It took me staying in the room at the computer most of the day and night today. I enjoyed it much tho so no pressure at all. Anyway I tried moving and adding some elements of the blog such as the menu bar (see above on the banner), I didn't just move them lower but also put a nice frame. For those who never saw the previous look must find this more boring than those who have. LOL. Well this new look may not come out that good either compared to the old ones but I find it a bit tidier. I had to change some main colors like blue and white from the old design with darker ones so the new design/look looks more contrast, noticeable and hopefully more likable in order to gain more and more of your interest and visitors :)

Here's the comparison (only the banner):

OLD LOOK


NEW LOOK



I personally hope to get feedback from you esp about my blog new look.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

memang ternyata semua itu butuh proses ya de. inget ga dulu, mas ad ama mb titi komentar2in blog ade yang terlalu gimana gitu... tapi sekarang udah keren banget de..apalagi ada gambar aliennya, hahahaha...

congrats de..atas desain barunya

Rad Sujanto said...

Hehe, makasih mas ad :)

adit kayany mau kecilin bannerny itu. kelihatan kebesaran dikit.. tp bingung tar foto2ny jd kecil jg jd g keliatan bgt tar :-?

maupun sudah ad desain baru, adit msh sedikit2 rapi-in sana sini jg, hehehe (emang manusia itu g ad puas2ny ya...)

oiya jgn lupa klik Google Adny y! itu adit dpt duit kl Adny d klik.. lmayan :D

Rad Sujanto said...

mas ad, bannerny udah adit kecilin sama tambah background. gmn? mdh2an suka

backgroundny emang rada penuh.. tp y pengen narsis2 dikit gpp jg kayany :D haha

testing123 said...

Your blog layout ROCKS!! I like it.. Wanna know what u need?? A comment box :D :D :D

Rad Sujanto said...

LOL thanks a lot. I do have a comment box. Right on the right sidebar there's a "What You Like and Don't About This Blog" message box. Check it out! :D