My mom's in Singapore at the moment. Just this morning she flew. She's there alone with her sister. Guess she's staying there for one-two weeks. I am really glad that she's spending some time there. I mean she's been taking care of all of us in the house. Like preparing the breakfast, lunch, dinner, etc. She's like been "working" so hard. I felt so happy and glad when she was planning the trip. I thought she really deserved a break from us at home.
Before she left, I never said anything that'd put any weight on her shoulder like letting her think "who's gonna prepare the breakfast here? who's gonna do this - do that?". I would never ask her to get me something from there. I didn't even say "Have fun!" to her considering she would think "oh I'm having fun here while they're not back at home". No I didn't want to let her feel that way at all. Without me saying that she'll still be having fun. So I just texted her "take care!". I only want her to forget all of us here for a while and enjoy her lone own time there for the next one-two weeks.
Take care and c ya soon!
*heart* you, mom!
Before she left, I never said anything that'd put any weight on her shoulder like letting her think "who's gonna prepare the breakfast here? who's gonna do this - do that?". I would never ask her to get me something from there. I didn't even say "Have fun!" to her considering she would think "oh I'm having fun here while they're not back at home". No I didn't want to let her feel that way at all. Without me saying that she'll still be having fun. So I just texted her "take care!". I only want her to forget all of us here for a while and enjoy her lone own time there for the next one-two weeks.
Take care and c ya soon!
*heart* you, mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment