Monday, May 19, 2008

Quicky Quiz

We had a surprise in the class this morning. Hold on, it's not that surprise surprise like when someone has a birthday or something like that, it was a quiz surprise which is not a that exciting surprise, you know. It was for Semantic class. I managed to do it easily and smooth despite a surprise. Each of us got one different question. Mine was Etymology and Homonym question. I explained first each definition and then relate them on the definition and examples. I think I'll just post it on my Science Web Blog to help you understand what I'm talking about here and also to see if you have different opinions. Yet, we were given an option by the teacher whether to answer it in French or Indonesian. Assuming the teacher would give us 'bonus' if answering in French, I did it in French. Hey, who doesn't like a bonus??

No comments: