I don't know it's just that sometimes (many times to be honest) it's impossible to log in to the site. Even to open the URL can be impossible. It's not my internet connection. Other sites are fine at all to open but when it comes to opening Blogger site, it just won't open. Imagine, I've tried to just open Blogger since this morning and kept trying and trying it kept showing Error or something as annoying like that, and only this hour (10.45pm!) I could get in. It didn't happen for the first time today. It's happened many times from so long ago. I'm not sure how to get rid of it. I like the site but it is so annoying to not be able to log in when I need to write something in my blog. I'm not sure either if it happens to everyone using Blogger.
I planned to write 3 posts today but now I feel like I've lost the ideas what to write that I had this morning. It's just a bit silly to write 3 posts all in one time. To me writing a blog is when you feel like sharing something and that is pretty moody, not something that you can really save for another time.
I've noticed it tends to get 'normal' near and around midnight time. I don't know if it's to do with the busy operator of Blogger in the day. But why the other sites are so easy to open and operate while Blogger isn't at all? So annoying.
I planned to write 3 posts today but now I feel like I've lost the ideas what to write that I had this morning. It's just a bit silly to write 3 posts all in one time. To me writing a blog is when you feel like sharing something and that is pretty moody, not something that you can really save for another time.
I've noticed it tends to get 'normal' near and around midnight time. I don't know if it's to do with the busy operator of Blogger in the day. But why the other sites are so easy to open and operate while Blogger isn't at all? So annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment