
People start estimating that this former American Girl would follow Anna Nicole Smith footstep -to die that is. Regarding what she has to deal with now with those paps everywhere around her following every single step she takes. Like everything that's happening in her life is under-microscopedly worth for public. She can hardly escape from the paps that pushes her to get even more depressed.

Some news on E News also reported that miss Spears would do what she did in one of her video clips, Everytime, where she drowned herself in the bath-up for being hopeless of paps following her every step. And also she appears on Rolling Stone magazine as the cover where all her life tragedy is revealed, including pushes from her own mother since she was young. I personally feel sorry for her. She's gorgeous and pretty much still young. Britney, don't die young, please. I hope to hear good news about you -finally.

Just stay at home and stay there for a couple of months until everything goes calm. That's all I can suggest.
Some news on E News also reported that miss Spears would do what she did in one of her video clips, Everytime, where she drowned herself in the bath-up for being hopeless of paps following her every step. And also she appears on Rolling Stone magazine as the cover where all her life tragedy is revealed, including pushes from her own mother since she was young. I personally feel sorry for her. She's gorgeous and pretty much still young. Britney, don't die young, please. I hope to hear good news about you -finally.
Just stay at home and stay there for a couple of months until everything goes calm. That's all I can suggest.
No comments:
Post a Comment