Friday, January 18, 2008

Cafe's Addiction

I went to cafes recently. I found it nice sitting in the bar seat chatting to the bartender. I never went to night clubs or what one calls them as discotheque. I just went to some cafes with live slow music to have a drink and dinner. The first few days i enjoyed it because at that moment i had some thoughts in my head so it made me relaxed. But then even when i didn't have anymore problems i felt like going out still. Even my mother warned me to not always go out to a cafe every night, 5 nights in a row. Suddenly i realized that i went a bit too far with this exciting feeling of going out to cafes. I haven't gone out to a cafe since last week though. I guess it almost got me addicted.

No comments: