Monday, October 1, 2007

Homework, homework, homework!

I just finished my drama last week and now i have got even bigger homeworks to finish in two days. First, tomorrow i'm going to have to present a presentation in front of my friends in the Sociolinguistics class. I'm with a partner going to talk about language shift. Second, i have another bigger and heavier homework to finish in just one day, it's not a homework actually, but a takehome mid-test. And it's gotta be done by tomorrow afternoon. The problem is not at what the answers of the questions in the paper test, but it's that i don't have (yet) the reference books from where i should be able to look for the answers. I have done some of the questions but there are some others whose data might be located in certain related books that are not with me now, unfortunately. I know you must be thinking, why now? why just now i am doing this homework if it has to be collected tomorrow. Well, the case is that the teacher gave us the paper test with bunch of questions in it in the class just this afternoon, and at the moment as the class was done it was too late to borrow book from the school library. It was supposed to be closed at that time.

And now i feel like i am just wasting time waiting until tomorrow to look for the reference books at the library. Yes i have tried searching for some good reference i might be able to use in the internet, but none of the found links was directly related to what i have been searching for to answer the questions.

I will have to catch up the time tomorrow so i won't be late to collect the paper to the teacher.

No comments: