Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We got the 2nd (second) place!!!! yea!!!

We got the 2nd place on the drama competition yesterday. Well i didn't really expect it at first. I'm now glad tho'. Every winning participant got a book and a map poster of France. I haven't received the price yet, my friend kept it for me 'cause i couldn't assist to the rewarding evening yesterday.

I am still waiting for the video to get transfered into CD (from mini DV tape). I can't wait to see myself on the stage pretending being a wise and 'playboy' man in the same time.

I hope to be able to show the vid to everyone here.

Yea, we won!!

Thx to my friends from the drama group. Here are the names of each character :

Raymond - by Raditia (myself)
Anne - by Nirisa
Cecile - by Nanda
Elsa - by Diakonia

KeWL!!!!

No comments: