Monday, September 24, 2007

I am selected!!! I got the job!!

I now work for INCULS at Faculty of Cultural Sciences (Fakultas Ilmu Budaya, FIB) where I school at, as a Tutor for "Bahasa". I will teach a foreign student from Suriname named Marciano, he preferred me calling him just Marc. He's much older than me and obviously much bigger in body size. He told me he was a half Javanese, since her grandma' is from Java. He knows nothing 'bout Javanese tho'.

The tutorial will be starting probably next week or later in the early of October. I'm still not sure 'bout the salary per month, but i'll be fine no matter how much they will pay me. :D

I'll teach Indonesian language and its culture. INCULS is a place where foreign people study Indonesian language and culture. The students come from anywhere in this world. From Asia, Europe, the US, Australia, to Africa. And there have been hundreds that have studied at INCULS, so it's a pride for my Faculty and the University Gadjah Mada itself.

No comments: